Holiday time is the best time to buy lipgloss. I'm totally serious. The best lipgloss value sets always come out around Christmas and this year is no exception. Just take a look at this new limited edition Holiday lip gloss set from LORAC. $25 for six glorious, sparkle-filled glosses.
The Bejeweled Lip Gloss collection is a set of six very sparkly glosses.
The shades are Red Ruby, Peach Moonstone, Bronze Topaz, Hot Pink Sapphire, Rich Garnet and Pink Diamond.
The caps are a a black chrome studded with silver-filled divots that give the appearance of diamonds. The brush is also interesting as it's one of the shortest, stubbiest brushes I've ever used.
Here's the breakdown!
What I liked:
- Great colors with tons of sparkle. Both pale and deeper shades, too, not just nudes and pinks.
- Gorgeous packaging and tubes.
- Awesome value; the glosses come out to just over $4 each.
- Good quality and wear time.
- Slightly LORAC-vanilla scented (though it could be stronger).
- Pink Diamond is a clear with pink duochrome and pink/red opal FLAKES.
- Wish the scent was stronger. It's extremely faint.
- Some of the shades have a little texture to them when you rub your lips together. Not enough for me to really call them gritty, but if you compulsively rub your lips together like I do, you can tell they're not 100% smooth.
(This was sent to me for review.)