I know you'll probably see this press release a hundred times today, but I just really have to post it because...
ZOYA IS DOING BAR GLITTER. I personally LOVE bar glitter, but it's fairly rare and really not commonly seen. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I am actually quite excited about this.
If you've already seen this, feel free to skip past it, but if not, then it's worth a look!
Zoya Nail Polish presents 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes (featuring unique bar glitter) for an extra special holiday and winter 2011 season!
Zoya Gems and Jewels Collection
Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Mix it up... The Zoya Gems and Jewels color assortment allows for multiple layered nail polish looks! Have fun…
• Wear the full coverage, jewel toned shades alone for a classic metallic shimmer look!
• Wear the glitzy, glitter glazes alone for a hint of glitz.
• Wear several layers of the glitzy, glitter glazes for a unique textured glitz nail look.
• Layer the glazes over the shimmers to a totally glam nail jewelry look.
• Layer the glitzy, glitter glazes over other colors to create a totally unique look that is all your own (hint - hint: silver, gold, white and black totally rock under the glazes!).
Release date is SEPTEMBER 15.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Posted by Scrangie at 10:00 AM