Clearly orange (limited edition).
- Finally, a bright orange lip liner! I love wearing orange lips, but some of my favorite colors need to be worn with a lip liner and I've never found a good orange to match them. This is perfect, especially with MAC Morange lipstick.
- The Beth Ditto collection lip pencils are color coordinated with the Beth Ditto collection Pro Longwear Lipcremes. Sometimes it's hard to find lip liner that matches bright lipstick colors like Dear Diary or Entertain Me, so having them released in the same collection is nice.
- Smooth application. Formula wasn't too dry and it didn't skip or tug. The texture wasn't hard or painful to apply.
- Wears very well and keeps lipstick and gloss from migrating.
- Can be worn alone as a lip color if you put balm or gloss on top (I'm wearing it with lip balm the photo above).
What I didn't like:
- It's limited edition.
- It's a wooden pencil that needs to be sharpened. A twist-up pencil might be more fragile, but it would also be more convenient since you wouldn't need to carry a sharpener.
It's a pretty color and it does its job well. It's also the only bright orange lip pencil I own and I'm pretty sure it's the only one I've ever seen. I have a lot of orange lipsticks and lipglosses, so this is a really useful shade of liner to have on hand. The only downside is that this shade is limited edition, so I won't be able to get another one when it runs out.
(This was sent for review.)