- 2 Full size (0.07 oz) Hydrafull Glosses (Heiress and Plastic)
- 1 Full size (0.32 oz) Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- 1 Full Size Illumin8 Eyeshadow Duo in On Set
Golden bronze shimmer with gold highlights
Sheer hot pink
Natural light, no primer. Illumin8 Eyeshadow Duo in On Set, HydraFull Gloss in Heiress, Hydrafull Gloss in Plastic, Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel.
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel on brows
The tinted brow gel was the one item in this kit I was unsure about. My natural brow color is pretty close to black, so I wasn't sure how good a golden bronze shimmery brow gel would look on them. I tried it by first filling in my brows with brow powder that was close to my natural color and then I applied the Caramel brow gel the way I'd normally apply the clear one I use. The result was surprisingly nice; it turned my brows blonde with gold shimmer highlights. This would probably work best (read: look more natural) if you have naturally light brows and hair, or if your hair is dark but highlighted.
- The glosses are awesome. They are the brightest colors I've seen from Anastasia and the best Hydrafull colors I've used so far. They're sheer but not colorless. The effect is a very brightly colored clear gloss, almost like a jelly nail polish in lipgloss form.
- The Hydrafull glosses wear surprisingly long.
- The Hydrafull formula is smooth, very thick but not necessarily sticky, hydrating, cushiony feeling, extremely shiny and scented with a light but pleasant vanilla scent. One of the nicer gloss formulas out there.
- The gloss does actually make my lips look a little more full. The effect is temporary.
- The brow gel works well to hold brows in place and doesn't look too shiny or sparkly.
- The shadows are pretty and easy to wear and the formula feels soft and smooth.
- Pretty good price for what's included ($80 worth of product for only $44).
What I didn't like:
- The spatula-like applicator on the glosses is so weird to use and I always make a mess with it.
- The gloss colors are great, but they're only available in this set; you can't buy them individually.
- The brow gel may look unnatural on people with dark eyebrows and hair.
- The intensity and color of the shadows fades significantly after application no matter which primer I use. They're better when used wet.
My favorite thing in here is the gloss. Both colors are awesome. Bright and shiny, comfortable to wear and long-lasting. Everything in here is nice but the glosses are really top notch. On a somewhat related note, I've just noticed that the Hydrafull glosses have come down in price since I tried them last- they used to be $21 individually, but now they're only $18. Too bad these colors aren't available by themselves!
The Anastasia See and Be Seen Set retails for $44 and is limited edition.
(This was sent for review.)