Okay, here's another fun event. My current brand obsession, Illamasqua, is having a nail art contest and everyone is eligible! Not just pros or people who are experienced with nail art. They want everyone to be creative regardless of skill or experience level.
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. To enter, go to the Illamasqua Blog and post the entries in the comments section of the competition page [top right of blog page] with a link to entry. Entries can be submitted in video format on Youtube or can be a blog post, or just a link to the image with some details as to what you used and what your inspirations were. Alternatively, email me directly [please put Nail Art Entry into the subject] at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put together a blog post of all entries that I receive through email.
2. The edgier, the more unique and the more creative and adventurous the better! Let us know the inspiration behind the look, too!
3. You don’t have to use Illamasqua products for this competition – but please list what you do use – this can include konad stamps or any other product you may have at your disposal.
4. The competition is open internationally.
5. Entries can use nails on their hands, feet or both.
6. You can enter a maximum of three different looks for this competition.
7. The competition will run from Thursday 13th August 2009 to the 6th September 2009 [midday UK time] so plenty of time to get your thinking caps on!
8. There will be a short list compiled on the 6th September and these will be shown on the blog on the 7th September. Sophy Robson will then choose a winner that will be detailed on the blog by the 16th September.
9. The winners will be notified and the winning looks will appear on the Illamasqua website and blog. Prizes will be sent out within the week to all winning entrants.
And the prizes? First prize wins two polishes from the brand new Autumn/Winter collection and two polishes from the core range- your choice!
Two runners up will also get to choose three polishes from the core range.
The contest runs from NOW until September 6th. Winners will be announced on September 17th. And to make it even more exciting, your work will be seen by world-renown nail artist Sophy Robson.
Please visit Illmasqua's blog to view the full details, submit your entries into the contest or get inspiration!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Posted by Scrangie at 9:46 AM