Milani has some new shades of Color Perfect Lipstick available for 2012. These six shades are exclusive to CVS Drugstores, but if you don't have a CVS near you, you can order them online directly from Milani. The new colors are:
- I love the faceted gemstone-like design of the lipsticks! It's not just pretty to look at, the pointed tip actually makes the lipstick easier to apply with precision.
- The lipsticks have a sweet, fruity-floral generic perfume scent. I find it pleasant even though it's quite strong.
- The formula applied smoothly. It was creamy and not drying.
- They're extremely inexpensive. Normally only $4.99 (CVS actually charges more than Milani does: $5.29), on sale right now at CVS for $3.97.
What I didn't like:
- There are no safety seals on the tubes. You will need to open each one and check to make sure it hasn't been used before purchasing (unless you order online). Good luck.
- Some of the colors apply lighter or more sheer than I expected.
- The gold tube is a little dated looking.
- They're a CVS exclusive. Luckily, if you don't have a CVS in your area, you can order them online.
(This was sent for review.)