Benefit Flyin' High Mini Lip Gloss Set Holiday 2012
Coralista - Dallas - Bella Bamba - Hoola - Sugarbomb - Dandelion
What I liked:
- The glosses are minis but they're the perfect size. 0.22 oz, which is just shy of half size.
- The scent is sweet and pleasant (it's the same on all shades and similar to the smell of the Benefit boxed powders) and there's a light sweet flavor as well.
- The glosses all look natural and flattering on my skintone and are likely to look equally natural on a wide range of skin colors due to the softness and sheerness of the colors.
- They're sheer but not invisible. Dallas is the most opaque, Dandelion is the most sheer, but all leave a hint of color, a lot of shine and a tiny, tiny hint of shimmer (if it's one of the shimmery shades).
- The cushy formula makes my lips look slightly fuller.
- The formula feels great. It has some slip to it and it feels cushiony-thick. It's not runny and it's not sticky. Feels like a balm after the shine wears off. It's not drying at all. Very comfortable.
- The glossiness wears off quickly but leaves behind a natural dewy look that lasts an average amount of time.
- This set is an excellent value at only $26. One full sized (0.5 oz) Ultra Plush Lipgloss is $16 on its own.
- The gloss colors and the designs on the tubes all match with their namesake boxed powders/blushes. I love that.
What I didn't like:
- Nothing. I can't find any fault with this set. I can't even come up with something nitpicky to say about it.
The Benefit High Flyin' Glosses set is limited edition and retails for $26.
(This was sent for review.)