Another amazing drugstore discovery to add to the list. This one's from Wet n Wild, so it's no surprise that I loved it. I don't think I've disliked a single Wet n Wild product that I've tried in the last few years. Their ColorIcon eyeshadow palettes are some of the most heavily used items in my stash (especially the Comfort Zone palette!) and this tiny trio of neutrals is just what I've been needing lately.
Swatched without primer, natural light and flash. Browbone, which is a light ivory shimmer, Crease, which is a light bronzed brown shimmer, and Eyelid, which is a light neutral peach-pink shimmer.
Here's a look I did using the shadows as directed on the packaging: Eyelid on the lid, Crease in the crease and Browbone on the browbone.
What I liked:
- Super cheap! I paid $2.99 for this.
- Easy to find, available at drugstores.
- Great formula on the shadows. Smooth, silky, pigmented, easy to blend, long-wearing (over a primer).
- The neutral shades in this trio aren't too warm for my skin tone.
- Using the shadows as suggested results in the easiest, nearly no-effort-required, basically foolproof 2-minute neutral eye. You barely even need to blend it. Perfect for when I'm running late or just don't have the patience to do anything more complicated.
- The crease shade could be a little darker.
- The plastic brush is useless.