This product gets a special award from me because it's the worst hair color I've ever used. I have pretty realistic expectations when it comes to beauty products, so it's rare that disappointed in anything as much as I was with this.
I bought it because it was on sale and already cheap (around $5). I'm really happy with my usual color, but I could get two bottles of this for the same price as one jar of Manic Panic, and the color looked similar in the bottle, so I figured why not?
I have two good things to say about this. One, the squeezy bottle packaging is convenient (except the texture of the color really thick and hard to squeeze out). Two, it's a pretty color right out of the bottle. Oh... And I guess it smells okay. Maybe that's three.
Other than that it has no redeeming qualities for me. Why?
- It stains everything... except my hair.
- Really, even leaving it on for five hours didn't make it stick to my hair.
- It bleeds more than any color I've ever used. Even when my hair is dry. It gets on everything.
- It dries my hair out really bad and makes it feel gross.
- It only lasts one wash before any noticeable color it deposited on my hair fades drastically or disappears altogether.
Beyond the Zone Bubble Head Pink over Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink (Manic Panic Lie-Locks on bangs)
Really not much of a difference in color than before I applied it except that the parts that were starting to turn light pink are a little darker now. The only real difference is that now my hair feels dry and my neck and back are stained hot pink.
I purchased mine from Sally Beauty.