Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora Storylook Eyeshadow Palette
What I liked:
- Lots of really pretty colors.
- Gorgeous collectible packaging.
- It's a Disney princess palette, but it doesn't look like plastic play makeup. It has a very classic look and feel to it.
- Both trays pull out so it's easier to use.
- Some of the colors sting when their fallout gets in my eyes. I don't usually experience that with Sephora-brand shadows.
- Most of the colors don't apply true to pan color.
- Some of the shades are too soft and dusty with poor payoff.
- There's a fair amount of fading and color-changing with these, even when worn over a primer.