I was at Walgreens over the weekend looking for Halloween stuff and stumbled across this little pink box of awesome at the beauty counter:
Beauty.com Beauty Favorites
An exclusive collection of prestige beauty essentials
$130 value + free $10 promotional card
The set includes:
- Borghese Linea Precisa Eyeliner in Black (0.015 fl oz) - full size!
- Mally Volumizing Mascara in Black (0.39 fl oz) - full size!
- LORAC Lips with Benefits in Mark (0.19 fl oz) - full size!
- Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit (0.176 oz)
- Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter (1.7 fl oz)
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask (2.0 oz)
- Perricone MD High Potency Amine Face Lift with DMAE and Vitamin C Ester (0.5 fl oz)
- Murad Age Reform 3 Hydrate + Protect Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture (0.25 fl oz)
- $10 Beauty.com Gift Card
LORAC Lips with Benefits in Mark
(I really like these- I've previously reviewed them here)
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit
(After watching Laura Geller talk about these on QVC for years, I've really been wanting to try one!)
I haven't used most the items in the set yet, but so far I'm loving the Bliss body butter (using it as hand cream at the moment, it smells lovely and feels even nicer!) and the Borghese eyeliner (it's a marker-style liner but it's nice and wet so it makes a smooth line).
I thought this set was an absolute steal for only $25. There's three full-size products in here, and the travel-sized items are also rather large. Plus there's also a $10 beauty.com gift card, so that's just icing on the cake. I'm really not crazy about beauty.com's shoddy customer service or the way they pack their shipments, but, hey, $10 is $10!