This kit consisted of a full-size VitaZing SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer, a travel-size Modern Friction dermabrasion creme and a travel-size GinZing eye creme.
What I liked:
- VitaZing is great. It's hydrating, tinted and it smells good. It doesn't make me break out or otherwise irritate my skin. I've repurchased this.
- GinZing is also hydrating and it has a little bit of peachy tint when applied so it brightens the eye area. Works well and doesn't sting my eyes. I've repurchased this as well.
- The kit as a whole was a good price, but it's now sold out.
What I didn't like:
- VitaZing only came in one shade when I bought this. The tint is good in the summertime when my face is a little more tan, but a bit dark and obvious when I'm paler.
- Modern Friction burns like hell. It stung my skin, my nose, my eyes, my lips, everything. To add insult to injury, it didn't even do a good job of exfoliating. I don't intend to ever experience that again. Bleh.
- GinZing in a jar dries out way faster than GinZing in a tube.